Top ten binary options assets which include NASDAQ, Gold, Silver, Apple, Google, Oil, Sony, Dow Jones-Future and EUR/USD markets – a list for the trader.
It’s 2012 and the world economy is finally picking back up. The markets are up and we’re finally pulling ourselves out of a huge economic recession. This is the best moment to start trading in binary options and fill up your financial coffers.
Binary options trading is a great way to earn an increased annual revenue of capital gains. The binary options trader is helped by the fact that the things he or she trades in are always in the news. This means that binary options trades can be done on the fly just by being aware of the top news items of the day.
1. Gold: Gold is a great binary options trade asset. With the gold market up like never before in the history of trading, a binary options trader can watch the gains go up very quickly. As gold is a standard in all markets, it’s easy to gain a worldwide perspective on all your other asset options. Trading in gold binary options gives you a wide view of what is happening around you. Gold is a standard that everyone loves to trade in since the dawn of time, and a binary options trader should be no exception. The gold standard defines most markets, along with oil, and is the best way to invest in your future and make profits for yourself and your family.
2. Silver: Silver is another worldwide binary options asset which allows you to watch global prices rise overall. With silver binary options assets, you don’t have to invest as much as with gold, but you will get the same sense of what’s going on with the global markets. With it, you can determine the rising and falling prices around you in other markets and investments. Think of it like a barometer to gauge the overall sense of other investment trades.
3. Oil: With rising oil prices, it’s the best time ever to invest in that asset. As oil is yet another global standard, a binary options trader will have no problem deciding the value of the commodity by simply watching the news. Rising prices mean great revenue for a binary options trader in oil and can be very financially rewarding.
4. Apple: There’s no more valuable company in the world than Apple, and everyone knows it by now. Every single product of theirs is a huge runaway success, and every release makes more sales than the time before. This is a win-win scenario for a binary options trader. Of all the assets out there, Apple is one that most people wish they owned a part of. After Apple’s latest release of the new iPad, Apple is trading up more than ever. And with word of their next release being a new iPhone, binary trading in Apple only makes more and more sense.
5. Google: Another runaway success in the tech industry, Google represents an amazing asset to own and trade in for a binary options trader. With their new streamlined products, Google represents another piece of the future for technology and drives the market. All binary options traders are keyed into technology markets as the wave of the future, and Google is one of the top companies to trade in.
6. Sony: Another great asset in binary options is Sony. A standard in entertainment and technology, Sony represents a great long-term view in these areas. With the release of some latest products, Sony is back in the news again which means more profits for the binary options trader. And with Sony’s entertainment division, a binary options trader can keep his or her eyes out on entertainment news to get a feel for what’s happening with this special asset.
7. BP: With oil prices rising, a great asset to invest in is BP. BP is one of the most profitable companies in the world and still expanding their oil revenues. Binary options traders love trading in BP as they are usually a very profitable stock and investment with very little stagnation in their valuation. With the technology market rearing upwards, oil investments are up. With more technology, we require more energy. BP provides a lot of that energy with oil which is gaining in worldwide economic value every day. And with the coming summer months, oil prices will be sure to go up even more.
8. Dow Jones-Future: With the recent rise in the markets, investing in Dow Jones Futures is a great way to make a pretty penny. The market seems to have hit the bottom and has been coming back up for a while, so the future is looking bright for a binary options trader in this asset. The Dow Jones market has hit its highest level in years and it’s a perfect time to start trading again in this asset. With increasing revenues representing the global recovery economy, a binary options trader will be glad to see his or her profits increase in size as well.
9. EUR/USD: The Euro market is fluctuating, but that shouldn’t scare you away from making a lot of profits in trades. With the EUR/USD market, you can make quick trades and gain a lot in binary options trading, which means more earned income for you. A lot of investors have been making FOREX profits in this area. The volatility of it shouldn’t stop you from trading in it as volatiles markets can sometimes return the biggest and fastest gains, which is a key point in binary trading.
10. NASDAQ: With the technology markets on the rise like never before, and with the new Facebook IPO, binary options trades in NASDAQ are almost a guaranteed success. Technology is always in the news, and the NASDAQ has all the technology companies which is important for the binary options trader. Just by keeping current of the technology markets, one can make decisions on NASDAQ trades at a moment’s notice. With the leading companies in the world on NASDAQ, it’s easy to figure out when to buy or sell and make a big profit.